247concept provides latest news from Nigeria and the world. Get today’s news headlines from Business, Technology, Bollywood, Cricket, videos, photos, live news coverage ...

Hilarious!. See what a wife did to her husband and what she got after.......

Relax and read through.......
Some are wicked sha....
Good afternoon, my husband has refused to
touch me over 3 weeks now reason because during my menses which he didn't know, washed my vagina and begged him to suck me, though he didn't know, so when he tasted the blood, he slapped me and told why I did what I did, he said I want to jazz him that is why I offered him to suck while on menses and he will never touch me again since I disgust him, he means his words, I know I did bad and I know why but he his supposed to forget and forgive me, after all am his wife but he is still keeping malice and sleeping in the sitting room. Is that how a good man behave?

See people reactions on twitter below.......






Guys what do you think of the wife's action?
Hit the comment section below and you can also subscribe for more exclusive content....

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

pub-9867552784761173

pub-9867552784761173 ca-pub-9867552784761173

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive