247concept provides latest news from Nigeria and the world. Get today’s news headlines from Business, Technology, Bollywood, Cricket, videos, photos, live news coverage ...

Entertainment!!! Dancing diva Malaika Arora celebrates yet another 365 days


Aug 23, 2017, 12:03PM IST


Dancing diva Malaika Arora celebrates yet another 365 days around the sun as she rang in her 44th birthday with her girl gang in style on August 23.


 The 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' star was recently spotted show stopping at the
Lakme Fashion Week where she exclusively caught up with TimesofIndia.com for a tete-a-tete.

Talking about her personal style, the actress shared her piece of mind on how style is individualistic and that trends don't define her personal style statement. "Style is individualistic. It depends on my mood when I want to wear just a pair of jeans and a white top. There are times when I just want to be red carpet ready or times when I just want to be in my casuals.

 It's very mood driven. I wouldn't say trends dictate my style or fashion sense, I don't think they do but I like to keep abreast with the ongoing trends," she said.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

pub-9867552784761173

pub-9867552784761173 ca-pub-9867552784761173

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog